Gaufres. Gaufres (Authentic Belgian Waffles) Recipe by yourmindisaradio. A recipe so authentic that I had to convert from grams and translate from French! These waffles are rich and delicious (don't bother with syrup!), and the basic recipe is from a Belgian friend of mine.
It is also a product that will be appreciated by customers who invite you. Petites Gaufres are about the best tasting snack on planet Earth. Gaufre definition is – a very thin crisp wafer baked with a wafer iron. You can cook Gaufres using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gaufres
- Prepare 500 g of farine.
- You need 3 of oeuf.
- It’s 50 g of sucre.
- You need 100 g of beurre.
- Prepare 1/4 of de litres d'eau.
- Prepare 1/2 litres of lait.
- You need 1 of pincée de sel.
Served with whole wheat pita bread. Gaufres (French waffles) By Craig Claiborne and Pierre Franey. French, Sauces And Gravies, Butter, Egg, Flour, Heavy Cream, Milk, Breakfast, Brunch, Main Course. The Liège waffle (gaufre de Liège) is a staple of Belgian cuisine.
Gaufres step by step
- Mélangé les jaune avec le beurre fondu, le sucre, le sel.
- Ajouter ensuite la farine et le sel, mélanger 10 min.
- Ajouter ensuite le lait et les blancs en neige, les reposer 30 min (facultatif) cuire 230° 4 a 5 min.
- Vous pouvez remplacer le lait par de la bière dans ce cas c'est à 270° 2 a 3 min.
It is also called gaufre au sucre (sugar waffle) or wafe in Liège Walloon. It is famous for its aroma of vanilla or cinnamon and its caramel flavor obtained during its cooking process thanks to pearl sugar. Etymology of the word waffle (gaufre) Etymologists attach the word waffle to the Franconian word wafla. Gaufre's and Goods is a family owned and operated Polish and Greek cafe featuring traditional European cooking. It is a small corner restaurant in historic St.