Mini tartiflette. Tartiflette (French pronunciation: [taʁtiˈflɛt]) is a dish from Savoy in the Alps. It is made with potatoes, reblochon cheese, lardons and onions. The word tartiflette is probably derived from the Arpitan word for potato, tartiflâ. " This modern recipe was inspired by a truly traditional dish called "péla": a gratin of potatoes and onions (without cheese) in a long-handled pan called a.
Coupez le Reblochon en tranches et recouvrez vos pommes de terre de fromage. Drain and set aside to cool slightly. Far from industry and city life, the cows are free to feed in the pristine pastures along the hills where the air is fresh and clean. You can have Mini tartiflette using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini tartiflette
- Prepare 2 of petites pomme de terre.
- Prepare 1 of petit morceaux de fromage tartiflette.
- It’s 1/2 of oignon.
- Prepare 50 gr of lardons nature.
- Prepare 5 cl of vin blanc.
Douceur du Jura is a style Reblochon cheese. The recipe was a great success. The name "tartiflette" may have been derived from the Piedmontese word for potato "tartiflâ". Students will work on creating a vignette of their choice (picnic, mini location set up, tabletop, studio work,…) with my guidance.
Mini tartiflette instructions
- Faire cuire les pommes de terre à l eau pendant 20 min. A coté faire revenir le demi oignon et les lardons à la poêle. Préchauffer votre four à 200°C pendant 10 min. Dans un plat à four individuel mettre au fond les pomme de terre,le mélange lardons/oignons et arroser d un petit peu de vin blanc. Ensuite mettre les lamelles de fromage à tartiflette sur le tout et enfourner pendant 25 min..
Pizza dinner at Jul's kitchen studio nearby. While the potatoes are boiling, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. A good canapé recipe is handy to have up your sleeve for dinner parties and other get-togethers where finger food and bite-sized snacks are preferred over full-on plated meals.