Tzatziki. Tzatziki is a creamy Greek yogurt sauce with cucumbers and fresh garlic. This is a versatile sauce that is So the short story of this Tzatziki sauce recipe-it came from the Greek island of Paros, where. Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video.
This tzatziki sauce tied everything together. I pretty much drowned my chicken and smothered everything on my plate with it. Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better! You can cook Tzatziki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tzatziki
- You need 1 of concombre.
- It’s 2 of yaourts grecs.
- You need 1 of à 2 gousses d'ail.
- You need 1 cuillère à soupe of jus de citron.
- You need of sel poivre.
- You need 10 of feuilles de menthe.
- Prepare 1 cuillère à soupe of d'huile d'olive.
You can serve Greek tzatziki as a dip for veggies and pitas, as a spread for burgers and sandwiches or as a. This is the best homemade tzatziki recipe! Refreshing cucumber, creamy Greek yogurt, and zingy lemon make it the perfect sauce for just about everything. This Greek tzatziki recipe is easy to make, and SO fresh and delicious!
- Raper tres fin le comcombre en laissant la peau et l'essorer au chinois.
- Hacher très fin : ail et menthe.
- Dans un bol mélanger concombre, ail menthe, citron, huile, yaourt et sel et poivre..
- Goûtez et ajustez assaisonnement. servir frais avec un pain multi céréales.
Tzatziki is a classic Greek cucumber yogurt sauce or dip. It is served as a condiment over gyros, fish, souvlakis, and other Greek dishes. I personally love it on my Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken. Tzatziki (pronounced sat-ZEE-key, or cha-CHI-key in Greece), is a yogurt-based cucumber sauce traditionally made with strained salted sheep or goat milk yogurt and combined with cucumbers, garlic. 🎦 Tzatziki. Greek tzatziki sauce by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis.