Tzatziki. Tzatziki is a creamy Greek yogurt sauce with cucumbers and fresh garlic. This is a versatile sauce that is So the short story of this Tzatziki sauce recipe-it came from the Greek island of Paros, where. Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video.
You can serve Greek tzatziki as a dip for veggies and pitas, as a spread for burgers and sandwiches or as a. Tzatziki sauce is a Greek cucumber yogurt dip. This tzatziki sauce tied everything together. You can cook Tzatziki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tzatziki
- It’s 1 of concombre.
- Prepare 1 gousse of d’ail.
- Prepare 1 of petit bouquet de menthe.
- You need 1 of petit bouquet de coriandre.
- Prepare 4 cuillère à soupe of d’huile d’olive.
- Prepare 1 of yaourt grec.
- It’s of Poivre et sel.
You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" One of the first things we made in that (six-hour + exhausting + amazing) class was this Tzatziki sauce! This Greek tzatziki recipe is easy to make, and SO fresh and delicious! Feel free to serve this as a tzatziki sauce on gyros or sandwiches, or use it as a tzatziki dip with pita and your favorite veggies. This is the best homemade tzatziki recipe!
- Râper le concombre et le faire dégorger..
- Écraser l’ail, et hacher la menthe et la coriandre..
- Mélanger le tout et ajouter le yaourt, l’huile, le sel et le poivre..
- Mettre au frais avant de déguster..
Tzatziki (pronounced sat-ZEE-key, or cha-CHI-key in Greece), is a yogurt-based cucumber sauce traditionally made with strained salted sheep or goat milk yogurt and combined with cucumbers, garlic. Tzatziki is a classic Greek cucumber yogurt sauce or dip. It is served as a condiment over gyros, fish, souvlakis, and other Greek dishes. I personally love it on my Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken. Tzatziki Sauce is a traditional Greek sauce that is good on just about everything.